1. G. Marcus, W. Helml, X. Gu, Y. Deng, R. Hartmann, T. Kobayashi, L. Strueder, R. Kienberger, and F. Krausz, "Subfemtosecond K-Shell Excitation with a Few-Cycle Infrared Laser Field," Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 023201 (2012).
2. Y. Deng, A. Schwarz, H. Fattahi, M. Ueffing, X. Gu, M. Ossiander, T. Metzger, V. Pervak, H. Ishizuki, T. Taira, T. Kobayashi, G. Marcus, F. Krausz, R. Kienberger, and N. Karpowicz, "Carrier-envelope-phase-stable, 1.2 mJ, 1.5 cycle laser pulses at 2.1 μm," Opt. Lett. 37, 4973–4975 (2012).
3. I. Znakovskaya, P. von den Hoff, G. Marcus, S. Zherebtsov, B. Bergues, X. Gu, Y. Deng, M. J. J. Vrakking, R. Kienberger, F. Krausz, R. de Vivie-Riedle, and M. F. Kling, "Subcycle Controlled Charge-Directed Reactivity with Few-Cycle Midinfrared Pulses," Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 063002 (2012).
4. B. Bergues, S. Zherebtsov, Y. Deng, X. Gu, I. Znakovskaya, R. Kienberger, F. Krausz, G. Marcus, and M. F. Kling, "Sub-cycle electron control in the photoionization of xenon using a few-cycle laser pulse in the mid-infrared," New J. Phys. 13, 063010 (2011).
5. T. H. Dou, R. Tautz, X. Gu, G. Marcus, T. Feurer, F. Krausz, and L. Veisz, "Dispersion control with reflection grisms of an ultra-broadband spectrum approaching a full octave," Opt. Express 18, 27900–27909 (2010).
6. G. Marcus and Y. Tsori, "Phase Separation Transition in Liquids and Polymers Induced by Electric Field Gradients," J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 78, 041010 (2009).
7. X. Gu, G. Marcus, Y. Deng, T. Metzger, C. Teisset, N. Ishii, T. Fuji, A. Baltuska, R. Butkus, V. Pervak, H. Ishizuki, T. Taira, T. Kobayashi, R. Kienberger, and F. Krausz, "Generation of carrier-envelope-phase-stable 2-cycle 740-?J pulses at 2.1-?m carrier wavelength," Opt. Express 17, 62–69 (2009).
8. G. Marcus, S. Samin, and Y. Tsori, "Phase-separation transition in liquid mixtures near curved charged objects," J. Chem. Phys. 129, 061101–4 (2008).
9. G. Marcus, S. Pearl, and G. Pasmanik, "Stimulated Brillouin scattering pulse compression to 175 ps in a fused quartz at 1064 nm," J. Appl. Phys. 103, 103105–4 (2008).
10. G. Marcus, E. Louzon, Z. Henis, S. Maman, and P. Mandelbaum, "Analysis of the x-ray spectrum emitted by laser-produced plasma of dysprosium," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 24, 1187–1192 (2007).
11. G. Marcus, A. Zigler, and L. Friedland, "Molecular vibrational ladder climbing using a sub-nanosecond chirped laser pulse," Eur. Lett. Epl 74, 43–48 (2006).
12. C. Goren, Y. Tzuk, G. Marcus, and S. Pearl, "Amplified Spontaneous Emission in Slab Amplifiers," Quantum Electron. Ieee J. 42, 1239–1247 (2006).
13. G. Marcus, L. Friedland, and A. Zigler, "Autoresonant excitation and control of molecular degrees of freedom in three dimensions," Phys. Rev. 72, 033404 (2005).
14. G. Marcus, A. Zigler, D. Eger, A. Bruner, and A. Englander, "Generation of a high-energy ultrawideband chirped source in periodically poled LiTaO3," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B-Opt. Phys. 22, 620–622 (2005).
15. G. Marcus, L. Friedland, and A. Zigler, "From quantum ladder climbing to classical autoresonance," Phys. Rev. 69, 013407 (2004).
16. G. Marcus, A. Zigler, A. Englander, M. Katz, and Y. Ehrlich, "Generation of ultrawide-band chirped sources in the infrared through parametric interactions in periodically poled crystals," Appl. Phys. Lett. 82, 164–166 (2003).
17. M. Levin, G. Marcus, A. Pukhov, A. Zigler, and P. Sasorov, "High-current capillary discharge with prepulse ablative plasma," J. Appl. Phys. 93, 851–854 (2003).
18. G. Marcus, A. Zigler, and Z. Henis, "Third-harmonic generation at an atmospheric pressure in methane by use of intense femtosecond pulses in the tight-focusing limit," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B-Opt. Phys. 16, 792–800 (1999).